Vegatee-I’m grandma and a Milwaukee Bucks fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

 “My aunt had the I’m grandma and a Milwaukee Bucks fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt and I will buy this opportunity to make those choices,” Mermell said, “and that’s exactly what every person should be able to do with their body.”Mermell, left, said she learned from Pressley to ignore those who said she should “wait her turn” to run. While there’s long been reverence for male political friendships (think: Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham; Teddy Kennedy and Chris Dodd), Pressley and Mermell could become the first nationally known female best friends in the House of Representatives. In contrast to the Old Boys’ Club, California congresswoman Barbara Lee “would call it ‘the new girls network,’” Pressley said. “We never could have anticipated just how literal that would be.”

I'm grandma and a Milwaukee Bucks fan which means I'm pretty much perfect shirt

Buy this shirt:  I’m grandma and a Milwaukee Bucks fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Home:  Vegatee

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thor Love and Thunder shirt

Vegatee-The Pugs Car Road shirt

Alenshirt - Death Is Playing His Xylophone Ribs For Me Shirt