Vegatee-I’m a grandma and a Philadelphia Eagles fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

 Of course, Mermell already had Pressley’s early endorsement: “The simplest way to say it is that I don’t have to guess about Jesse,” Pressley told me. “She always goes above and beyond.”I don’t have to guess about Jesse,” Pressley said, pictured with Mermell in 2008. “She always goes above and beyond.”Mermell said she learned from Pressley to ignore those who said she should “wait her turn” to run. “There are so many women and people of color and LGBTQ+ community members who are just saying, ‘Screw it—I am claiming my space,’” Mermell said. “It absolutely seeps into you and makes you feel like, ‘I’m going to put on my big-girl pants and put myself out there because I deserve to be in this I’m a grandma and a Philadelphia Eagles fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt but in fact I love this space just as much as anyone.’”

I'm a grandma and a Philadelphia Eagles fan which means I'm pretty much perfect shirt

Buy this shirt:  I’m a grandma and a Philadelphia Eagles fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Home:  Vegatee

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thor Love and Thunder shirt

Vegatee-The Pugs Car Road shirt

Alenshirt - Death Is Playing His Xylophone Ribs For Me Shirt