Vegatee-Pepsi you don’t need to be crazy to work at they will train you shirt

 As an artist, I’ve learned that being an activist doesn’t have to mean carrying a sign to a protest all the Pepsi you don’t need to be crazy to work at they will train you shirt But I will love this time, which is a completely valid way to protest and resist oppression and classism. But there are different forms of activism. I found myself doing some writing and allowing myself to explore different forms of art. I think that’s the beauty of what’s going on with the Black Lives Matter movement. It’s so expansive and given so many things to different people in different ways, especially for Black youth. It all looks so different when you see the huge amount of protests that young people are leading. I’m happy to be part of a generation that doesn’t just take what is offered. We demand what is not being given to us, especially Black youth, because of the resilience we have, growing up with Hurricane Katrina. It’s not by choice.

Pepsi you don't need to be crazy to work at they will train you shirt

Buy this shirt:  Pepsi you don’t need to be crazy to work at they will train you shirt

Home:  Vegatee

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thor Love and Thunder shirt

Vegatee-The Pugs Car Road shirt

Alenshirt - Death Is Playing His Xylophone Ribs For Me Shirt