Vegatee - Official Colorado Chickens Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Vegatee - Official Colorado Chickens Shirt

My story with makeup is not the Official Colorado Chickens Shirt In addition,I will do this most pleasant, but I am not ashamed of that. It is the reason I became the person I am today. I was often bullied growing up for my appearance, my voice, and my weight. The biggest insult I have received all my life is, “she’s really a man.” Because of this, I genuinely questioned my femininity for many years, and would do everything and anything to appear more “feminine.” I started using makeup as early as 10 as a way to feel better about myself. Makeup was a safe zone for me for many years. I started watching endless amounts of tutorials and beauty videos everyday. This is when my mindset shifted dramatically, and I began to see makeup as art. Makeup has become my “healthy” obsession and my absolute world. And now, I get to share my passion for makeup with the world each day, an incredible honor and blessing.

Official Colorado Chickens Shirt

My content resonates because of (1) my attitude towards life and (2) my authenticity. Because of everything I have gone through in my life, it has been incredibly important to maintain a genuinely positive attitude, and be true to myself. My videos are very raw and unscripted. While I choose what I am going to film in advance, I do not plan the Official Colorado Chickens Shirt In addition,I will do this actual video in advance, so it is entirely natural. I swear like a sailor, don’t give a damn if people don’t like me, I never compare myself to others, and I will always lift others up. I try to add humor into my videos to remind people that “it’s just makeup,” and it is meant to be fun. Everyone became very tired of the constant drama that was occurring in the beauty community, and I bring a refreshing perspective. My main goal is to make someone smile, or teach someone something new.

Official Colorado Chickens Shirt Hoodie

Home:  Vegatee

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thor Love and Thunder shirt

Vegatee-The Pugs Car Road shirt

Alenshirt - Death Is Playing His Xylophone Ribs For Me Shirt