Vegatee - Unicorns I Suck At Calming Down After Ten Minutes I Start Talking Shit Again Cause I’m Not Done Yet Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Vegatee - Unicorns I Suck At Calming Down After Ten Minutes I Start Talking Shit Again Cause I’m Not Done Yet Shirt

I had little control over being homeless (other than the Unicorns I Suck At Calming Down After Ten Minutes I Start Talking Shit Again Cause I’m Not Done Yet Shirt besides I will buy this endless job search, which is nearly impossible with no physical address and no nice clothing). But I could control how I responded to the stress and anxiety of that situation—at least in theory. (What do people with high anxiety lack? The ability to be present enough to witness thoughts in real time before acting on them.) If I could observe I was scared, I was something other than scared. I was the observer of someone scared. This created a specific, powerful space, and put me in the driver’s seat of my life.

Unicorns I Suck At Calming Down After Ten Minutes I Start Talking Shit Again Cause I'm Not Done Yet Shirt

Spoiler alert: I didn’t become a poet and songwriter to be famous. I became a writer to stop stealing.

Unicorns I Suck At Calming Down After Ten Minutes I Start Talking Shit Again Cause I'm Not Done Yet Shirt hoodie

Home:  Vegatee

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thor Love and Thunder shirt

Vegatee-The Pugs Car Road shirt

Alenshirt - Death Is Playing His Xylophone Ribs For Me Shirt